You protect the public… PLEA protects you!
The Association is pleased to offer PLEA as it is the best legal defense plan. This crucial insurance is offered to current Association members and retired ACSPP Members. We encourage coverage before any action occurs; eligibility for benefits requires that the member be covered at the time of the incident, whether criminal, civil, or administrative.
Not covered but would like to be?!
If you are a current ACSPP member in good standing and wish to opt in to this plan, you can fill out this CSPP PLEA Group Legal Defense Enrollment Form Legal Defense Enrollment Form and send it into our administrative office to start your coverage; coverage starts on the first of each month.
|24 Hours a Day – 7 Days a Week – 365 Days a Year||1 800 367 4321|
|Legal Defense Fund Monthly Premium||$13.75|
LEGAL DEFENSE PLAN
- Duty-related Civil, Criminal & Administrative incidents. Non-duty Administrative (Supplemental) $8,000 per incident, $20,000 lifetime maximum.
- After hours answering service for critical incidents.
- $5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) 24 hour on or off the job coverage.
- HR-218-Plan A – $5,000 Criminal and $10,000 Civil
• Each member gets separate counsel.
ACSPP Member Privacy and Confidentiality
Should you opt in for this valuable coverage, it is your personal policy as an ACSPP Member. Any and all communication that you have with PLEA regarding legal consultation remains strictly confidential between you and your appointed attorney only. There is no kind of involvement with the ACSPP in terms of approval or restrictions.
Don’t leave home without Legal Defense!